Great for: Accessories, garments, baby and kids items, housewares, toys, cables, textured stitches, colorwork.
Be sure to get enough yarn to complete your project since each bag is a different dye lot, and skeins may vary from bag to bag. In the tagged (*) colors, the skeins may vary one from the other even within the same bag. To ensure random color distribution, work from two balls of yarn at once, alternating a few rows from each ball.
Solidos is industrially dyed.
- Weight: Worsted
- Texture: plied
- Yardage/Meters: 210 yards (192 meters)
- Skein weight: 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Gauge: 18.0 to 22.0 sts = 4 inches
- Recommended needle size: US 6 - 8 or 4 - 5mm
- Recommended hook size US I-9 to K-10/12 or 5.5-6.5 mm
- Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool.
- Care: Machine washable, gente cycle, cold water, do not tumble.
Patterns for Rios